Another tips for flat belly

Options
Conventional ab exercises get results—but let’s face it, they’re boring as heck. To help you rock a flat belly in a bikini (or anytime of the year), we found easy, fun ways to tone your belly at the office, while cooking—even at the beach!

“Your abdominal muscles are the easiest to engage without equipment because you can work them by simply pulling your belly in and holding that position,” explains trainer Kathy Smith who stars in the new DVD Ageless with Kathy Smith: Staying Strong. “Doing movements and exercises that work your abs for a minute at a time just 10 times a day can result in a firmer stomach within a week.”

To make a story short, hold your belly for a minute 10 times a day, worth trying, I will add that to my abs exercice regiment, have a good day, Gigi:happy:

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'll give it a try. Thanks for sharing =)
  • luisabaeta
    luisabaeta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll try it too, thanks for the tip!! (just tried my first minute, hahaha).
    If anyone gets results from this, I'd love to hear about it!
  • RebeccaIngham
    RebeccaIngham Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is such a great tip!!!! Thank you so much for sharing. And Kathy Smith is definitely great, isn't she?
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    To make a story short, hold your belly for a minute 10 times a day, worth trying, I will add that to my abs exercice regiment, have a good day, Gigi
    The old tips are sometimes the best tips:happy:

I used to do this all the time when I was a trimmed, toned, sex-kitten in my youth :laugh: (OK, a boy can dream can't he :wink: )

I'm not sure it ever got me the six pack that I wanted but you can really feel your abs working when you do that. Of course, keeping them clenched for a minute is a lot more difficult than it sounds and I usualy end up having to unclench after 40secs :grumble:

But it's certainly a great exercise that you can litterally do ANYWHERE!!!:laugh:
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,043 Member
    Options
    It works. I've been doing this since I was 13 years old. I have gained fat over my abs, but they are very strong. Everyone should engage their abs during their daily routine.