Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Thanks, they're too cute.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Well, I hate to say it but I'm glad I'm not the only one doing some ticker adjustments on the 31st! We can do this, raincloud! :bigsmile:

I've gotten pretty lucky I have to work every day unti the 1st so no parties and no over eating!!! :grumble: :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Well, I hate to say it but I'm glad I'm not the only one doing some ticker adjustments on the 31st! We can do this, raincloud! :bigsmile:

I've gotten pretty lucky I have to work every day unti the 1st so no parties and no over eating!!! :grumble: :bigsmile:

My dang husband won't let me throw out the cookies/candies/etc... b/c "that's just wasteful." Whatever. I think every time I go to put one in my mouth, I'll be tossing it in the garbage instead. That could work, right?:huh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

My dang husband won't let me throw out the cookies/candies/etc... b/c "that's just wasteful." Whatever. I think every time I go to put one in my mouth, I'll be tossing it in the garbage instead. That could work, right?:huh:

oh YEAH!! or make HIM eat it!:laugh:

I just do it when he isnt looking. I also have a 21 yr old that will take it to her house and all her friends think I am cool!!

He did get a :angry: look when I sent home the full fat, yummy, spinach dip in the bread bowl!
    He said it was the 1st thing I have cooked in 6 months that was fattening....I invited him to join his daughter in her new apt!!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

That is great! I dont think it will be all that bad....it just isnt going to the right!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I'm going to have to adjust my ticker on the 31st to reflect whatever weight I am that day. I sure hope I'm close to what I was when I set it there last week...but somehow I doubt it. :grumble: Stupid holiday goodies & all their delicious calories.

Oh yeah-- I'm betting on 10 pounds-- :grumble: :grumble: Lovely hormones, water weight and cookies, cookies, and more cookies--

Back on track so far today--
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Leave the lid open so they go stale.:happy: I should take my own advice:grumble:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Leave the lid open so they go stale.:happy: I should take my own advice:grumble:

OH now that is a good one!! OOPS left the baggie open.....:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I've tried. He throws a piece of bread back in & they come back to life. I shouldn't have taught him that trick. Sabotage!