Starting 30DS

Options
After reading all of the posts about Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred I decided to go out and buy it! I'm working two jobs right now, so I wont be home til later tonight, but I'll be starting it tonight! I hope i get great results that everyone here has gotten!!

Oh and I'm new to the site, and dont have many friends at all, if anyone else is doing or has done the 30DS feel free to add me!

Thanks!! :)

Replies

• Melinda91
    Melinda91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im on Level 2 day 2 and I love it!! I've already lost some weight and inches!
  • sarahhoward24
    sarahhoward24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi i am doing it at the moment i am on level 1 day 8
  • Gembo82
    Gembo82 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey it is a good workout, i am on level 2 day 2 aswell. xx
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot about it, and checked out the before and after pics and its crazy how great everyone looks after! I've been eating healthier for about a month and a half now, and I've just been putting off working out...but after I read all the stories it really got me motivated to do it. So I bought the 30DS DVD and I cant wait to get started! You'll all have to share your results when your done! :)
  • meggypooh
    Options
    I also wanted to ask, before any of you started the 30DS what was your activity level? And while doing it are you watching what you eat or hard core dieting?
  • Gembo82
    Gembo82 Posts: 29
    Options
    My fitness level before starting was zero. The first day was tough, esp the cardio with the jumping jacks and then the jumping rope that near enough killed me. I'm not dieting as such although i am trying to watch my portion sizes and i do allow myself an odd treat at the weekends.

I would measure yourself before you start see as you go along if you lose inches aswell as weight.

It can be tough but i keep telling myself its only 20 minutes long (i do love that part of it lol)

xxx
  • meggypooh
    Options
    I just took all my measurements last night, and I'm going to try to only do it then and then again after I finish...that might be hard for me though, I literally stand on the scale everyday! I need to stop being so obsessed with that!

I know its going to be tough at first, but I saw it was only 20 minutes, and Im sure I can do it! Last year when I was trying to lose weight, I did Billy Blanks taebo at least 5 days a week for a month straight, those workouts were almost an hour...so I think I can handle JM...I HOPE!

All I know is that I am DETERMINED to start and finish this, 30 days straight! I just have to do it for me :)
  • mamato4boys1girl
    Options
    I started it before then messed up my knee & had to stop. I have done Slim in 6 and some P90X since then but the amount of time it takes to do those workouts is getting tougher & tougher to fit in so I was just thinking of giving 30DS another go. My workouts have been really sporadic for about the last month so I need to get back into a routine & figure only 20 mins I can squeeze that in no matter how much of a stinker my boys are being!
    Weighed & measured myself this morning so I can see what my body does. I like you am obsessed with the scale, it's part of my morning routine - get up, pee, weigh myself!

I just finished Level 1 Day 1 so we can do it together if you want!
  • meggypooh
    Options
    Yea thatd be great! Im gonna be working out more at night then anytime, but some days I might do it in the morning and at night...Is that too much ya think? Maybe I'll see how it goes first and see from there...lol
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to start too! YAY :)
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Finally got my copy!! So excited to start today!! Taking my before pictures and measurements, can't wait to see results!