Biggest loser challenge. if there is.....

Options
anyone I missed or anyone else who would like to join please let me know and I will get you on a team. remember your start weight needs to be to your tem captian by the 30th or 31st and then by wednesday every week.

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    anyone I missed or anyone else who would like to join please let me know and I will get you on a team. remember your start weight needs to be to your tem captian by the 30th or 31st and then by wednesday every week.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    What day does it start? :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    What day does it start? :flowerforyou:

January 1st and the show starts on the 6th.
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing! :flowerforyou:

I looking forward to making it happen with the purple team!!

HeatherD
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    *sigh* No one will want me right now, but I'd like to join. Convincing, no? :bigsmile: Thanks, Samantha! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    *sigh* No one will want me right now, but I'd like to join. Convincing, no? :bigsmile: Thanks, Samantha! :flowerforyou:

3babybeans you are on MY team!!:bigsmile:
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Are we going to get instructions? I don't know how this works?
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here, and would love to get in on the BL challenge but am not sure where to begin. Any way I can get on a team?
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I want in. Perfect days for starting and being part of my favoite show!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I would love to be apart of the challenge!!
  • Kimlane70
    Options
    I'd like to sign up too, is it too late to join? I'm tryin to get back into the grove. I'm done with chocolate chip cookies and thank goodness the holidays are over...........even though I did better than I did in the past 10 years........So what do I need to do? KIM
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Rock on! You may regret this decision...just to warn you. LOL :flowerforyou: Black team, right?
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I haven't received an answer yet! I don't know how this works. Where do I go to report my stuff...help!!! :sad:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I haven't received an answer yet! I don't know how this works. Where do I go to report my stuff...help!!! :sad:
    Ditto! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Rock on! You may regret this decision...just to warn you. LOL :flowerforyou: Black team, right?
    00020262.gif
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm sure bohlon15 will assign you to a team real soon! :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I want in. Perfect days for starting and being part of my favoite show!

hotmomov4 is now on the blue team
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I'd like to sign up too, is it too late to join? I'm tryin to get back into the grove. I'm done with chocolate chip cookies and thank goodness the holidays are over...........even though I did better than I did in the past 10 years........So what do I need to do? KIM

kim you are on black team
  • nicolet04
    Options
    i think i joined??? i got a message about being on the green team, but since then i havent seen anything about that team....but i keep seeing tons of things for the other teams....maybe i havnt joined??? :huh: