UH OH trouble this week

Since Wednesday I have really done an inservice to myself. I have managed to eat Cake and chinese food. I have consumed Iced tea and every thing in sight. This week has been so bad for me, but I am not giving up. I am going to give myself another try and make better choices. A special thanks to all of you that have left me such wonderful and positive messages from my previous post. This morning I started off with a bowl of honey nut cherrios and 3 special k bars are in my purse. I hope that I can make it to the gym at least 4 times this week. I have to make time to make me better so i can live longer. I am afraid that by september 17th I willnot have reached my goal to loose at least 5 pounds.

Replies

• bgredenbaugh
    bgredenbaugh Posts: 65 Member
    The hardest thing is forming new habits. You're right, though, you're not giving up and you can DO IT!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :heart: You are making a realistic plan, and that is the First Step in Success.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Hang in there... the hardest part of all this is getting started. Throw things away if you're not disciplined enough to not eat them. Im a great shopper (good at only getting good foods that I like), but I'm a TERRIBLE eater... which means if its in the house, I'll eat it. So I throw stuff away before I have a chance to eat it.
  • Forget the stuff you did wrong and don't beat yourself up. I don't think too far ahead so that I don't get overwhelmed.
    Add me as a friend if you like. We can all do this!!:glasses: