Serial dieter seeking fellow reformed foodaholics

Options
Hi all, My name is Kathryn and I'm a foodaholic. I'm constantly on a diet (honest) and constantly giving up. I comfort eat like mad - food makes me happy - it really does! But my expanding waistline is making me depressed and I need to reform my ways. To be my recommended weight I'd need to lose 5 stones, my goal is 2 stones before Christmas, but I'm going to need help and support from other likeminded people. I'm hoping that this website will keep me motivated and help me out in times of crisis. Thanks in advance :-)

Replies

• futurefitgirl88
    Options
    I used to be (and probably still am) a foodaholic! it is just so good!!!!!! I just eat smaller portions of what I used to eat. :) Good luck on your journey and all the best. You can do it.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Total foodie here..so completely sympathize. You can do this....MFP is so great for motivation as well as accountability.
    Good luck to you!
  • cdpeffer
    cdpeffer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and a foodie as well. Food has always been comforting to me. Hoping to make some changes as well and hope my kids don't end up with the same issue.