Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

***Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts*** Week #11 8.29.11 (CL

2»

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Can we get an OMG on the sugar! I am convinced that fruit shouldn't count as sugar! Yikes lol
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    I'm still around, been in training, and then w/ the hurricane I haven't been able to check in like I should, I just submitted my wi for this week...hopefully it's ok that it's late....these last 2 weeks have been more than stressful for me... so hopefully this week will be better...
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Hello Summer Sweeties I am FAILING really bad with this sugar thing OMG this is such an eye opener as to how much sugar i consumer and mostly from fruits

Goal was set at 24gram

Monday ....45gram

Tuesday....51gram

Wednesday 29 gram (not bad)

Thursday i did not even have dinner complete and i am already 24gram in

"HELP"
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Hello sweeties, sugar has been one thing I've been working on trying to lower but man it is hard. Yes fruit is a huge culprit... one banana and I'm practically used up the whole day! I'm going to try really hard to keep it under 32g for the rest of the week!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Goal: do not exceed 25g

Mon: 42grams.... oops!
    Tues: 63 .... oh man!
    Wed: 43.... failing so badly at this challenge
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Sorry I haven't checked in. We just got power restored.
    Tuesday:I guess 75 grams of sugar is too much? That is my total for today. My goal tomorrow is going to be under that!
    Wednesday: Did I say I love a challenge. I clearly meant I love failing at a challenge! Too many grams to put without being a complete embarassment!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Sorry I haven't checked in. We just got power restored.
    Tuesday:I guess 75 grams of sugar is too much? That is my total for today. My goal tomorrow is going to be under that!
    Wednesday: Did I say I love a challenge. I clearly meant I love failing at a challenge! Too many grams to put without being a complete embarassment!

Its ok girl. I totally was not conscious about this either because I have been over every single day by lunch! LOL WOW. Just keep pressing but this is really designed to make you more aware :)
  • cklbrown
    Thanks Krys.
    I consumed 75 grams of sugar the first day and thought it was a fluke. Since then each day had been over 80 and I'm thinking 75 was better!
  • MelL1205

Thurs: 36.... well, that's a bit better.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Hmm ok this sugar things is very interesting

Monday (didnt log)
    Tuesday 27g :wink:
    Wednesday 85g
    Thursday 110g
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday

Ok its obvious that coconut cake is the devil....no more coconut cake :angry:
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    OMG I am so not posting my sugar grams!! WOW!! I don't have it on the main page of my diary, so I didn't really notice until I clicked to see the full report. I am over 100 grams almost every day last week. It also didn't help that my wedding anniversary was on Sunday and my in-laws bought a big cake that we are still trying to get rid of. :laugh:
  • MelL1205

Fri: 55... oh goodness, headed up again
  • cklbrown
    Ughhhh!!!!!! This one is killing me!
  • MelL1205
    Fri: 55... oh goodness, headed up again
    Sat: 37... I don't even know how... I hardly ate anything sweet!
  • MelL1205
    24 grams today! WOO! FINALLY UNDER MY GOAL!
  • cklbrown
    I was over by breakfast. I had vitamins, fiber one cereal, unsweetened almond milk and a nectarine!