First 100 Days

jcvandd
jcvandd Posts: 3 Member
edited October 1 in Success Stories
:happy: Wasn't sure when we started this how it would play out. My wife had tried WW a few times and the idea of counting every thing we ate and all the activities seemed like a real pain. I have to say that the APP for the droid works like a charm and the first 100 days have been very easy to monitor. Between, MFP, the book "Younger next year" and the incentive to be ready for the warrior dash race we've been able to find the motivation to get our act together. So for the results, 100 days have meant increasing the quality of the workouts to burn more calories and keeping track of every meal and snack. So far, dropped 32 lbs to reach my initial goal and have my sights set on dropping 10 more. Wife and daughter are also making fantastic progress which helps me keep focused on how being fit and healthy makes all of us just a bit happier. Message boards and friends are also a cool way to keep things moving.

Replies

• Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    I love the app too, it helps so much in making decisions about what to eat and being realistic about what we are putting in our bodies. I'm happy to hear you have the support of your family, that can make all the difference in the world. Good luck on teh Warrior Dash! I'm hoping to something similar next year :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!