I HAD to tell you all this!!!

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
My best friends mom had joined Jenny Craig and the Y to lose some wt and get off here insulin dependence. I remember how puttered shed get just last summer(of 07) and i saw here briefly this summer when she gave us a lift to the arts fest in town and she was sitting so I didnt notice how tottaly AWESOME she looks. She is in either her late 50's or early 60's and witihn we will say 15-18 month this amazingly determined now hot mama littreally made me do a double take. I had brought pies over for our christmas party and turned around to shut the door and this lean smokin hot older lady grabbed them before they fell. I looked up and said I didn't recongize you. She said thats ok niether did my own niece. I am so proud that I had to post she lost a total now make sure you are sitting 123.5 lbs just through the palnned meals/structered nutrition and healthy eating and working out. I told my dad and he thought she had surgery but she did once and gained wt back but this time it was thru sweat and determination. WHAT AN INSPIRATION!!!!! Being at an older age and losing 123.5!!!! I can so get these last 25-30 off!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    My best friends mom had joined Jenny Craig and the Y to lose some wt and get off here insulin dependence. I remember how puttered shed get just last summer(of 07) and i saw here briefly this summer when she gave us a lift to the arts fest in town and she was sitting so I didnt notice how tottaly AWESOME she looks. She is in either her late 50's or early 60's and witihn we will say 15-18 month this amazingly determined now hot mama littreally made me do a double take. I had brought pies over for our christmas party and turned around to shut the door and this lean smokin hot older lady grabbed them before they fell. I looked up and said I didn't recongize you. She said thats ok niether did my own niece. I am so proud that I had to post she lost a total now make sure you are sitting 123.5 lbs just through the palnned meals/structered nutrition and healthy eating and working out. I told my dad and he thought she had surgery but she did once and gained wt back but this time it was thru sweat and determination. WHAT AN INSPIRATION!!!!! Being at an older age and losing 123.5!!!! I can so get these last 25-30 off!!!!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Wow! Thats incredible!:drinker: I hope I can say the same thing when Im her age....:wink:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    what an inspiration she will be to many...
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Love those inspiring stories!! Thanks for sharing it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!