It's NOT my birthday

Options
:sad: :explode: :noway: :mad: :cry: :sad: :blushing:

No wonder I've messed up on here, I don't even know when my own birthday is, LOLLLLLLLLL!! It's tomorrow:laugh:

On my other thread about "not being a happy camper" I was telling everyone it was my birthday today and I was starting my "program" over "for my birthday present" to myself:wink:

See y'all, denise in Sams Valley

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options

No wonder I've messed up on here, I don't even know when my own birthday is, LOLLLLLLLLL!! It's tomorrow:laugh:

On my other thread about "not being a happy camper" I was telling everyone it was my birthday today and I was starting my "program" over "for my birthday present" to myself:wink:

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Well Denise, I guess we will have to have TWO parties!!:laugh: :laugh:
    happy110.gif

00020328.gif
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Yipeeeeeeeeee!!! :laugh: I was so glad to get on the scale and see I am still at 132.6. Atleast I didn't gain it back, the 5 lbs Ive worked so hard to lose, LOL!! Now theres something to celebrate!! I ate everything from m&m's to apple pie over Christmas at my sisters, LOL!! But been drinking lots of water, atleast 12 of the 8 oz's worth!!! Ever since I saw fitness chick drinks half her body weight I've been doing the same, and more since I am thirsty:happy: :laugh: :drinker: 0002032D.gif

happy110.gif

00020328.gif
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Oh jeez! Forgetting your own birthday sounds like something I would do!:laugh: :wink: Well, I will just have to wish you a happy birthday again tomorrow:happy:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yipeeeeeeeeee!!! :laugh: I was so glad to get on the scale and see I am still at 132.6. Atleast I didn't gain it back, the 5 lbs Ive worked so hard to lose, LOL!! Now theres something to celebrate!! I ate everything from m&m's to apple pie over Christmas at my sisters, LOL!! But been drinking lots of water, atleast 12 of the 8 oz's worth!!! Ever since I saw fitness chick drinks half her body weight I've been doing the same, and more since I am thirsty:happy: :laugh: :drinker: 0002032D.gif

happy110.gif

00020328.gif

Oh and congrats on maintaining that loss!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

YAY Great Job Sis!! :drinker: :heart: :drinker: That ROCKS..Good Job!!:smooched:

FC:heart::drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Hey there Denise...well then just let me Wish you the very best 'It's NOT my birthday' Day EVER!:bigsmile: :noway: :huh: :drinker: :wink: :smooched:
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    It's good to know I am not alone 000201C7.gif00020148.gif

Oh jeez! Forgetting your own birthday sounds like something I would do!:laugh: :wink: Well, I will just have to wish you a happy birthday again tomorrow:happy: