Proud!!!

Options
I told myself I was taking the weekend off and actually planned on eating what ever I wanted when I wanted and not exercise all weekend (I didnt exercise)!! BUT.... I learned that I have already made some significant lifestyle changes! I had a few more carbs, sugar and fat than I usually do (I had a Subway Turkey Sandwich both Saturday and Sunday... (I dont usually eat any bread) and a hand full of chips... (could taste the grease in my mouth... ICK) and a cookie/browie thingy.. (it didnt really do anything for me at all except make me feel guilty). I didnt snack between meals (go to the fridge to see what I could find to eat JUST CAUSE!!)... I didnt over any meals (didnt stuff myself till I couldn't move like I used too lol) I'd say I done really well and am very proud of myself!!! And the best thing of all, I didnt have the "Oh well, I blew it now!! So I guess Im done Dieting" attitude!! I got up bright and early this morning and already waled my 2.4 miles! I am sooooo IN CONTROL! Its all about choices! And I choose to be HEALTHY!! <3 (I have lost 34 lbs in 44 days... Im doing "The 17 Day Diet" its amazing.... Get the book at Target!! Best investment Ive ever made!!)