Starting today!!

Options
hbiffle
hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
Hi everyone!! I'm starting my program today - not calling it a diet because those never work - so it's a change for life!! Really excited to get started and love MFP as it is so easy to log my food and workouts. Going to start working out to the Wii Just Dance 2. I did it a few months ago and loved it - now I just have to keep pushing myself to continue it!! Would love to meet other members and could definitely se the extra push and motivation throughout the process!! :tongue:

Replies

• cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! All the best on your journey!
  • runrogerrun
    runrogerrun Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I began 5 weeks ago and I have lost 10 pounds with no more to lose. Entering everything is really easy. So I encourage you to keep it going.:wink:
  • tiggr62
    tiggr62 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find all kinds of support and motivation. Best of luck on your weight loss journey to a new and better you.
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Welcome! I'm so happy you're here with us! :smile:
  • JohnFurie
    Options
    Welcome!!

I started last week- I am weighing myself tomorrow. This is a very postitive community and I am very glad I joined. Helps me stay on track and accountable for what I do.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Welcome to MFP!! You'll love all the wonderful support you'll get here. :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • ilike2run
    ilike2run Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started last week as well, :) weighed in this morning...happy as well to be involved with such a positive community! good luck!
  • Khadrea
    Khadrea Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi guys! I just signed up and I'm ready to shed some pounds, finally!:happy:
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I love how positive and encouraging everyone is!!! I'm determined to lose weight and run in the Atlanta Peachtree Road race next year with my mom (who is also working to lose weight)!! Neither of us have ever been in good enough shape to run it and I am determined to do it before I turn 34!
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    Hello and welcome
  • moonflower09
    moonflower09 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    MFP is very user friendly. I LOVE it. So far 8 pounds lost. Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • PeachCruiser
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined Saturday and I love it. Makes me more diligent and accountable with food and excercize choices. Feel free to add me if you want to:)
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I joined one week ago and lost 6lbs so far. Good luck on a healthier you!