Slender Sisters Week 5 (closed)

Options
Hey ladies! I hope that some of you are still with us!
Last week we only had activity from 5 of our original members: Audram, Chrissypops, Sweetsaphire, Angelacasey and myself.

If you were an original member of our group...please feel free to join back in on our thread! It's really great to have a group of people to report your victories and hurdles to, so let's do it!

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm here and I'm not going anywhere...come on ladies, we ROCK!!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    I missed you MFPers today. I make sure not to bring my laptop to class so I pay attention to lecture, but i did maintain the eating healthy thing. Thank goodness there is a subway close to campus for meals now and then! Now to get in a schedule to keep me on track with the gym stuff. :-D
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Allo ladies!

Hope your all well. I know a few of you are from America and been hit by hurricane Irene, hope you are all ok who have been effected! I went to Cuba about 13 yrs ago when my first daughter was around 18mths old and she hit cuba and the south coast of florida... funny that my Ex mum in law is called .... yes... IRENE! hehehe, still get on really well with her and she always thought it was funny .. shes a bit of a whirlwind! !!

weigh in day soon ladies.. I have had a sneaky peek and I have lost a little :D so fingers crossed after by maintain nxt week! <3

Chrissy x
  • audram420
    Options
    I've had sneak peaks too and I'm excited...I'm so close to the 15lb point!! whoohoo!!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Same here ladies with a loss (and it's even TOM just starting) i'm hoping it'll drop even more once it is done!
  • audram420
    Options
    TOM here too, but I feel like i've totally eaten the same as any other time...no extra cravings. hmmm, thats strange!!! Hope you all are having a great week!!
  • audram420
    Options
    Hey gals...I met a girl on MFP that I think would really like to join our group and since there isn't much activity going on I didn't think you guys would mind. her name is momof3girls26.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    The more the merrier! :-) I'll add her as a friend!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    yup! Come on over! Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am dreading it since I am on tom this week. Cramps from hell today also meant very little movement. I will have to make up for it tomorrow.
  • audram420
    Options
    Are we all TOMing??? I am...but I think I feel good numbers this week!! =) We're going to do great girls!!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Are we all TOMing??? I am...but I think I feel good numbers this week!! =) We're going to do great girls!!

I think we all are! lol I'm hoping to see the number i saw tonight (before i ate my 9pm dinner) let's hope the number reappears tomorrow morning.
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Mine TOM was last week.. wouldnt be weird if we all came inline!! anyway, my weigh in , lost 2 3/4 lbs this week YAY! go me hehehe! did some body measurements and Ive lost in total 14 inches over my body! Im soo pleased with myself x

Fingers crossed for u lovely ladies for some losses xx
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    how weird is it that we are all pretty much on the same cycle?!?!

As for me, I am NOT happy today. I KNOW that bc of TOM (not to mention timing...i know that the food from dinner last night is still in there...) I am FIVE POUNDS UP. I am so depressed over it, I feel like it's such a big set back. What if it doesn't go away when TOM is over?!?! freaking out a little this morning! UGH!
  • audram420
    Options
    how weird is it that we are all pretty much on the same cycle?!?!

As for me, I am NOT happy today. I KNOW that bc of TOM (not to mention timing...i know that the food from dinner last night is still in there...) I am FIVE POUNDS UP. I am so depressed over it, I feel like it's such a big set back. What if it doesn't go away when TOM is over?!?! freaking out a little this morning! UGH!

It will come off quick...no worries girl!!!
  • audram420
    Options
    Week 1: 166.8
    Week 2: 165.0
    Week 3: 163.4
    Week 4: 162.2
    Week 5: 160.8 (1.4lbs down)

This is a shocker because it's TOM for me. But I've been careful to watch my sodium this week the best I could and I think that really helped. BUT, I'm going to need lots of help this weekend because I'm going to a fish fry!! YIKES!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Last week: 136

This week: 133.5 (2.5lb loss)

this number changed from what i'm expecting literally overnight...I was hoping 134 would show up on the scale today, but i'll take this one too!
  • Erica92627
    Options
    TOM sucks ugh.. Okay so ive been a little busy, I dont have much computer access so doing this from my phone isnt too easy. Today, along with all other weigh ins no loss, but happy no gain either. I do hope by vacation in nov im down some. resort to diet pills?
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies - got scared i lost you when i didnt see any recent activity on the last thread - but alas! i found you all again :-) Sorry for being MIA - it has been one hell of a week.....My son started school, had a wedding and lots of family gatherings, my daughter had surgery, and once all that was done i crashed to say the least. Had a sinus infection, tonsilitis, and pink eye in BOTH eyes!! Whew! Today was my first day back in action in almost a full week and i did not like missing so much time. I will weigh in tomorrow since today is just about over. Not expecting anything at all with the week i have had but the important thing is that i am back on track!!!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Hi Ladies - got scared i lost you when i didnt see any recent activity on the last thread - but alas! i found you all again :-) Sorry for being MIA - it has been one hell of a week.....My son started school, had a wedding and lots of family gatherings, my daughter had surgery, and once all that was done i crashed to say the least. Had a sinus infection, tonsilitis, and pink eye in BOTH eyes!! Whew! Today was my first day back in action in almost a full week and i did not like missing so much time. I will weigh in tomorrow since today is just about over. Not expecting anything at all with the week i have had but the important thing is that i am back on track!!!

That does sound like one heck of a week! Just pick yourself up and like you said get back on track, I don't think many would have been able to manage that with all the events you had going on. Routine is everything with this challenge (at least for me it is) you throw it off right now it's hard to find my way back on the wagon. Congrats on hanging in there with us through it all.

PS: I had the sinus infection, tonsillitis and pink eye all the week I graduated high school. I ended up having my tonsils removed at the age of 24, quite the experience!
  • audram420
    Options

hang in there...what a week!!! You have all the reason(s) in the world to slack a little bit!! Hope you start feeling better and get back on track soon!