I'm New To Fitness Pal

Hi everyone. I'm new here to fitness pal. I started on my weight loss journey on June 10th 2011 at 265 pounds and I currently weigh 238 pounds. My goal is to be 120 by September 11 2012-that will be my second (and youngest's daughter's 20th birthday.) I try and do 3-30 minute sessions a day on my cycle machine. You can put it on the floor and cycle like you're pedaling a bike. Or put it on a tabletop and use it to exercise your arms. I found this web site in a magazine that I read.

Replies

• subzerolv
    subzerolv Posts: 29 Member
    I firmly believe that once you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. Best of luck to you!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you!! Sounds like you are already off to a great start!!
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    WELCOME! Stay FOCUSED & DETERMINED & you can do it!!!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Welcome!!! You are doing great so far, There are so many people on this site that will offer motivation and answer any? you may have. We have something in common; we both would like to be 120lbs. Well keep up the hard work and good luck to you on your weight loss journey, if you are looking for friends feel free to add me.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Welcome aboard. You have come to the right place. Feel free to add me as a friend, motivator and supporter. I try to motivate and support as much as possible, but some days are to busy for me to actually be able to. All I ask is, if you are one that uses foul language in your posts, then do not add me as a friend. I do not like to hear or read foul language.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    i also am trying to get down to 120lbs and this site is great its full of lovely people all with one thing in common feel free to add me for support and well done keep up the great hard work you have already put in