Just signed up and ready to go....

jennhott33
jennhott33 Posts: 14
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I am new to the site. Just started to get back on the weight loss wagon. I was doing really good for about 2 years, then I started school full time and I have a full time desk job, and having 3 kids on top of all that has cut into my being healthy state of mind, so now...all my hard work is going down the tubes! NOOOOOOOOO!
I decided to start today because I really hate New Year's Resolutions. Minus the last holiday party I have planned for tonight, the holidays are over, and I have no excuses for not starting.
Wish me luck as I am wishing you all luck, and I hope we all can meet our goals!!!:glasses:

Replies

• I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I am new to the site. Just started to get back on the weight loss wagon. I was doing really good for about 2 years, then I started school full time and I have a full time desk job, and having 3 kids on top of all that has cut into my being healthy state of mind, so now...all my hard work is going down the tubes! NOOOOOOOOO!
    I decided to start today because I really hate New Year's Resolutions. Minus the last holiday party I have planned for tonight, the holidays are over, and I have no excuses for not starting.
    Wish me luck as I am wishing you all luck, and I hope we all can meet our goals!!!:glasses:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Good luck! :flowerforyou:

You're right, no time like the present! :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome Jenn:drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to a great site :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member