Weather??!!

Not related to weight, but the weather in Illinois is CRAZY right now!!! It has been like zero degrees for like a month now with a foot of snow on the ground, and today, it is like 60 degrees and raining and flooding and now, I just found out, my area is under a tornado watch???!!!:noway: Wow, good thing I am a weather nerd and love all this...Teehee!!:bigsmile:

109912.png

Replies

• weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Not related to weight, but the weather in Illinois is CRAZY right now!!! It has been like zero degrees for like a month now with a foot of snow on the ground, and today, it is like 60 degrees and raining and flooding and now, I just found out, my area is under a tornado watch???!!!:noway: Wow, good thing I am a weather nerd and love all this...Teehee!!:bigsmile:

109912.png
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

109912.png
    I too live in the Midwest....it sure is a crazy weather year! Yesterday it was nearly 70!! Awesome DAY!! All the ice and snow was melting like crazy... today it might get to 30! (which sure beats the -0 type weaither from last week though!!:huh: :noway: lol But hey least all the ice and snow is competely gone and the streets are dry...yay!

FC:heart:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    strange this year in the weather dept. we were getting frosty mornings, now we are getting 70/80s. windows are open wide today. close to 80 tomorrow than down to the low 60s next week. never know what the day will bring.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    I live in western PA and today it was a high of 68, just missing the record high of 70. I said I like this kind of winter!
  • I live in Iowa and the weather has been pretty interesting here too, to say the least :smile: It is supposed to be getting nicer though next week, so I guess that's a plus! The only choice I have for this winter is to just ride it out...