A major NSV for me

Options
MelissaL582
MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
Well the other day I was in the mood to wear some jeans and the size 18w was just too baggy on my hips, thighs and tummy. Today I headed out and was brave enough to put a pair of 18's, 3 pairs of size 16's in the cart and even a juniors size 17. I tried on the 18 and the 17- too big on me. I tried on the size 16 and they fit, still a little bit of a muffin top but pulling it over my huge apple bottom was a huge NSV!! I haven't been a size 16 in jeans since 2003 when my husband and I were dating. It used to be such a struggle to get on a size 18 with the feeling of the button popping off. So, yes..I did a "happy dance" in the dressing room with the size 16. My 4 and 3 year-old gave me that "what the hell" look. They just don't understand and I hope they never have to. Definitely walked out of the dressing room with a big smile on my face. Clothes shopping won't be so disappointing now.

Picnikcollage-21.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!