Baja Fish Taco's

Options
I found this recipe and I can't wait to try it! But I wanted to share with the rest of you. This is for 4 servings according to the recipe.

INGREDIENTS
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
2/3 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
11 ounces cod or other white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon lemon juice
2/3 package (12) ORTEGA® Taco Shells, warmed

Toppings: shredded cabbage, chopped tomato, lime juice, ORTEGA® Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce

DIRECTIONS
COMBINE sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
COMBINE cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
FILL taco shells with fish mixture. Top with cabbage, tomato and sour cream mixture, lime juice and taco sauce.

Replies

• trishara
    Options
    I found this recipe and I can't wait to try it! But I wanted to share with the rest of you. This is for 4 servings according to the recipe.

INGREDIENTS
    1/3 cup sour cream
    1/3 cup mayonnaise
    2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
    2/3 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
    11 ounces cod or other white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
    1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
    1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon lemon juice
    2/3 package (12) ORTEGA® Taco Shells, warmed

Toppings: shredded cabbage, chopped tomato, lime juice, ORTEGA® Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce

DIRECTIONS
    COMBINE sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
    COMBINE cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
    FILL taco shells with fish mixture. Top with cabbage, tomato and sour cream mixture, lime juice and taco sauce.