ANYONE EVER FEEL THIS WAY?

Options
2»

Replies

• thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Oh, and PS. To all the ladies out there who don't want to have to wash their hair after a workout. Try DRY SHAMPOO! I discovered this a few months ago and oh.my.goodness it has revolutionized my getting ready after a workout. I've tried lots of different kinds -- not all are equal, and investing a few dollars more has generally been worth it. Just my humble opinion :)

What would the brand be of this shampoo?
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    The more I sweat the better I know I worked. Just think of it as fat cells melting!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    " sweat is your fat crying " ;)

I love this!!!!!
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    I live in Florida ....sweat is standard here. I get up earlier to work out &won then take a shower wake up my son for school &I get ready for work.not really a morning person persay but this is the only way it works for me.& then its out of the way.it becomes habit and helps get me going for the day too. You can do it!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Nooo I'm vice versa. When I don't want to exercise I talk myself into doing it anyways.
  • Rosie_66
    Rosie_66 Posts: 27
    Options
    Oh, and PS. To all the ladies out there who don't want to have to wash their hair after a workout. Try DRY SHAMPOO! I discovered this a few months ago and oh.my.goodness it has revolutionized my getting ready after a workout. I've tried lots of different kinds -- not all are equal, and investing a few dollars more has generally been worth it. Just my humble opinion :)

What would the brand be of this shampoo?

I use 'Big Sexy Hair' brand...its a powder you put on your oily/sweaty roots and it dries 'em up nicely! :drinker:
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options

This was going to be my post! I have a ton of hair and do not like to wash it everyday because it takes too long to do anything
    with it. If I have a light work out, sometimes I just condition, but the DRY shampoo totally intrigues me! I will have to look it up1
    . Thank you for the suggestion! :smooched:
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Sweat is lame leaving the body.
    LOL! Thank you misskortney. I'm adding this to my favorite quotes!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Sweat is lame leaving the body.
    LOL! Thank you misskortney. I'm adding this to my favorite quotes!

YAY!