Ripped in 30 - Start date 09/05/2011

2»

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 694 Member
    well day off yesterdat...but back at it today....I think thursdays will be my day off and I will move up a level on mondays!!! Cant wait for level 2
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Did day 5 today. Will try to do one more day of week 1 tomorrow. Then I will rest on Sunday and start week 2 on Monday.

My husband has been doing it with me. We'll see how long he lasts...
  • abby459
    Finished level 1 today.....will be starting level 2 tomorrow....excited and nervous!!!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Day 5, and week one completed yesterday! So bring it on week 2, and keep up the great work you all! :drinker:
  • abby459
    Started level 2 today....I did it after running, so I had to take a couple breaks. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. and for anyone who needs motivations here are the results from my 30 Day Shred...

Ok here is my 30 day shred pics......only 2lbs lost and no where near my goal but lost 11 inches and you can see it in the pics!!

DSCF2342-1_edited-1-1.gif

DSCF2339-1_edited-1-1.gif

DSCF2344-1_edited-1-1.gif
  • bobbiedr
    Your result pics are awesome! You can definitely see a difference!

I need to take my after pics & measurements.

I did day one of week 2 today. But I managed to injure my ankle by landing on a dog toy during high knees, so I'm not sure how the rest of the week is gonna look.
  • abby459
    Thanks...def take pics and measurements....my scale never moves...so those are the only motivation that I have to keep going!!
  • LG30
    Great results!! And I would have never guessed you only lost 2 lbs with the shred, def looks like you lost more. Keep up the great work! :)
  • LG30
    Completed day one of week 2 this morning, and I have to say Jillian sure has stepped it up from week one. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to keep up more, and by the end of the week will find the circuits a breeze as I did in week 1! :)
  • abby459
    I started level 2 yesterday...it sucked!!! I cant even do those crow push-ups and that walking up the leg ab thing...well I dont feel anything when I do it....kinda want to move on to level 3
  • Vivalebeaver
    Vivalebeaver Posts: 13 Member
    Those photos are very inspiring, you look more than a stone lighter! You must have dropped a dress size or two?
  • bobbiedr
    It's getting quiet in here. How's everyone doing?

I had to take a break last week because I injured my ankle, but I restarted week 2 yesterday. I'm glad to be back on the horse again.