Looking to make some weight loss friends :)

Options
Hi Everyone! I used MyFitnessPal late last year with my boyfriend and followed a workout plan and lost 12lbs, unfortunately I've put most of that weight back on and having been struggling for the past month or so to get back at it, loss what I gained and even more! Ideally I'd like to lose 55lbs and I'd love to become friends with people who are trying to accomplish weight loss as well! Friends with similar goals can be great motivation and keep me on the right track! :)

Replies

• NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Add me if you like!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • breen1ka
    breen1ka Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me :)
  • philsy1
    philsy1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Me too. I've lost 14 but have 26 to go.
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    welcome back feel free to add me if you like im 25 and need to loose between 14 and 28lbs
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    Welcome! Coming back to MFP is a great first step! Best of luck with your goals :)
  • alittle99
    alittle99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I recently also decided to cut back to the grind. I have about 40lbs I'd like to lose, so please feel free to add me and we can hopefully keep each other on track! Good luck!!
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hey! feel free to add me :)
  • kimmermcb
    kimmermcb Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am new to this, and it seems keeping it off is the real challenge.
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the friend requests! Its crazy how learning so many people are in the same boat as you, ends up being motivation! I'm stoked about my future and my weight loss right now! My boyfriend can even see the motivation I have right now :)

Keep the friend request coming, I'd love to make more! I need the motivation and I'd love to be motivation for others :)
  • marbear1397
    Options
    Hey I would love it if you would add me too! Im looking for some help with keeping on track and I can help too! :)
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend request! The more friends, the more motivation. :)