Mission Slimpossible - September Tribal Challenge (Closed Gr

Options
Go Team! This forum is set up for us to post our updates for the challenge. First thing everyone will need to either post or email me (if you're shy about it ;) is your starting weight on Thursday. I am also going to paste in the email that I sent the group earlier today.

Weigh - IN
Thursday you will need to each email me your beginning weight. If you're not shy about it you can post it in the team forum.
Each monday morning you will need to message me with your ending weight.
As a team we receive points for the % of weight you have lost.

Daily Challenges
When you send me your new weight on Monday I need you to list if you did each daily challenge. If you missed a day or two please let me know. Remember if you miss a daily exercise challenge you can make it up for that week. So if you have a bad day, double up the next. If everyone on your team does the daily exercise challenge your team will get bonus points. The same with the weekly team challenge.

Weekly Team Challenges
These consist of exercise and non exercise goals. For instance if your team every day meets their calorie goal, drinks their 64oz of water they will get the weekly team challenge credit. In order to get the weekly everyone needs to do this goal.

A sample of what you will message me on Monday morning, or email me, or post in the forum:

Current weight. (please don't send me lbs lost I just need the number)
Dailies: I did all 6 days this week.
Weekly: I hit the weekly challenge this week!