Here I Am!

iTim__
iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone in the Fitnesspal.com community. I've been using Fitnesspal for a little bit now (almost 2 months). I wanted to wait until I saw this was working (watching calories and exercise) before I introduced myself... to be honest, if it wasn't working, I wouldn't be posting.

I've already lost 15 lbs. and my energy level is up quite a bit too. I've got almost 3 times that to go, but I really feel like I can do it by being responsible and watching what I eat (and taking account of it here).

My boss told me about Fitnesspal (careful bosses, don't go out and tell all your fat employees to join... might get you in hot water). Since I've seen the success, I've been telling all my friends about it too. This is one of the smartest sites on the web.

So that's it, this is my long awaited introduction: Here I am!

Replies

• iTim__
    Hi everyone in the Fitnesspal.com community. I've been using Fitnesspal for a little bit now (almost 2 months). I wanted to wait until I saw this was working (watching calories and exercise) before I introduced myself... to be honest, if it wasn't working, I wouldn't be posting.

I've already lost 15 lbs. and my energy level is up quite a bit too. I've got almost 3 times that to go, but I really feel like I can do it by being responsible and watching what I eat (and taking account of it here).

My boss told me about Fitnesspal (careful bosses, don't go out and tell all your fat employees to join... might get you in hot water). Since I've seen the success, I've been telling all my friends about it too. This is one of the smartest sites on the web.

So that's it, this is my long awaited introduction: Here I am!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Great to meet you and glad you're posting now!:happy: Way to go on the lbs. lost:drinker:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Way to go!! Welcome & good luck!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    well done on your weight loss, thats great! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey, great job! :bigsmile:

Glad you are finally posting on here and happy to hear it's working for you!

:drinker:
    -Tami
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Welcome!
  • iTim__
    Thanks all for your encouragment! I'll be sure to post more often now.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome and congrats on the weight loss! I hope you continue to keep up the good work!! Enjoy this site!
  • WELCOME! As you have already found out, this is an awesome and encouraging site. Enjoy and keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.