Morbidly Obese to Athlete in 8 Months!

Options
2»

Replies

• Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Awesome for sure! You are an inspiration, I would love to look the way you do, I am currently 240lbs, and need to get down so that my back is no longer in pain and the herniated disc doesn't become worse. I'm down for this challange and will be taking the bull by the horns. I have been putting it off and putting it off using this excuse and that excuse. I can't do it anymore and keep lying to myself that this or that will not stop me. Having this fast food for lunch or dinner just because I want to treat myself... treating becomes an everyday thing depending on the week that I am having. I was down to 228 for a little while and then bulked back up to 240. Time to get down to my healthy weight and stick with it! No more giving in!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I love it! So inspiring! Thanks for posting!
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Thank you for sharing ... and yes, food IS "a very powerful drug."
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic. you are an inspiration. congratulations on all the changes you have made and for what you did on saturday.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You Rock!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an inspiration :)
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    OMG! Amazing! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration!
  • jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love what you said about being happy because of your direction, not your goal. I so agree and appreciate that! Also your motivational quote about anything being possible. I'm STARTING to believe that! Congrats on your awesome progress.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I want to give a big thank you for all the positive comments, I will be posting pictures when I reach my goal, I hope they will also have a positve effect, especially those who are older and think it can't be done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!