I'm new too!

Options
Hey everyone! It seems I am not the only new user of MFP! I am so excited to have found this site and I am very thankful to Mike for creating it! You are awesome! It's hard enough to lose weight, fight the temptations, stay dedicated and everything else that comes along with changing your lifestyle and living healthy, let alone worry about finances and having to pay for services to help us! Anyway, I am doing pretty good and I'm off to a great start! I have been on and off the wagon forever now. I am ready now! I will succeed and I am excited. I would love to have help and help others myself! Best wishes to all of you! :) Laci

Replies

• PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yup, it's such a great site and glad you are joining the millions that have discovered MFP! :) It's been incredibly easy for me to lose weight and keep track of my diet as I have the app on my iphone. It's the only app I use every day without fail!
    I'm sure you will do great, feel free to add me if you need a buddy for motivation. :)
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yup, it's such a great site and glad you are joining the millions that have discovered MFP! :) It's been incredibly easy for me to lose weight and keep track of my diet as I have the app on my iphone. It's the only app I use every day without fail!
    I'm sure you will do great, feel free to add me if you need a buddy for motivation. :)