Stomach Line

Options
does anyone else have a line under their tummy? for years my stomach has stuck out and then right where my pants sit is this huge indent like my stomach randomly drops off, if that makes any sense. i was wondering if anyone else has this, and will it go away with weight loss?

Replies

• lemondropdreams
    Options
    does anyone else have a line under their tummy? for years my stomach has stuck out and then right where my pants sit is this huge indent like my stomach randomly drops off, if that makes any sense. i was wondering if anyone else has this, and will it go away with weight loss?
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I don't know.....I have the muffin top and then the indention where my pants sit and then a big roll underneath that. I want mine to go away too!! Any help will be appreciated!
  • lemondropdreams
    Options
    yeah that's what i'm talking about! that muffin top! is it permanent?
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I don't know but I hope not! I have had it for a while now and hopefully when I do lose the weight it will go too!!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I think I have what both of you are talking about & no, mine will not go away. I have been overweight my whole life though so my skin has stretched & will not tighten. Let's just say that I'm looking forward to that future tummy tuck!
  • vickster82
    Options
    i don't have a line but have this little pudge. when im super good and stick wthe plan by tummy shrinks, but as soon as i eat a bite it poofs back out. so its only flat when im starving? body chemistry or just fat deposit?
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I know EXACTLY what you ladies are talking about! I had two babies in less than two years my waist line went from 26" to over 42" (at 9 months pregnant) and then I stayed around 30" for a while, and now back to 27". While the skin isn't as tight as it once was, it was improved.

Before losing the weight, I felt like I had two bellies - an upper and a lower! I have to say that with diet and exercise mine has evened out pretty well (see my profile pic - still there a bit - but I think that's as good as it gets for me!).

Good luck ladies and keep going! My 'upper' stomach was even getting cellulite when I started on here, and that is gone too.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Let's just say that I'm looking forward to that future tummy tuck!
    :drinker: with ya there Seesta!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • DjBliss05
    Options
    I have it, too!

The place where my pants sit is the smallest part of my stomach (altho it is still too big).

My plan to change that has been to do a lot of cardio to use up that stored fat sitting on my tummy and then work my abs to tighten as I go along. I have only seen about a 1/2-1" of loss from that part of my tummy, but I am hopeful that it will change.

My guess is that the weird shape of my body will be with me for a long time, but the fat can go away eventually. I am hopeful that it can change, but I don't know from experience!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Humm, Now don't quote me (hehe) I believe I read it on here... if you walk on the treadmill with incline it helps your butt & stomach get toned. I'm not 100%. Anyone else read this?