New to MFP!!! Coming from WW online!

Options
Hi there! I'm new to MFP today. I've lost 33lbs on WW in the year following the birth of my baby girl who is now 14 months old. I've kind of been slacking on the last 15lbs so I figured I'd try something new. I also have a son who will be 3 in October. I've been running (started out couch to 5k in November and just kept running) and adding any other exercise I can. Hope to find "pals" that can motivate me to move forward!

Replies

• rmartin9189
    Options
    Hey! I did the WW online also. I was doing good until I started slacking with tracking my points and I ended up gaining about 8 pounds back :/ I just decided to cancel since I was paying but wasn't utilizing the online tools. I came across this on my Iphone and from what I see from other people, it looks promising! However, no matter how you lose weight, a LOT of will power is involved and motivation is a key ingredient to losing the extra pounds! I really hope I can stick with this and eventually get down to my goal weight! Good luck to you!
  • KikuLogan
    KikuLogan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too!
  • skylinekt
    Options
    Welcome! It's been fun getting ideas & tips from other successful "losers" (c25k) and seeing others' progress. Glad you're here!!!