i have a movie question

Options
Ok I am really sorry for posting this in here, but everyone always seems to respond to things quickly in this forum, so I decided to ask. I am thinking of this movie, but i cant remember everything. I bring this up b/c a friend and I were eating at Red Lobster and she got crab legs and started cracking them. then I said do you remember this movie where a heavy woman is eating crab legs and she has this big bag and her own cracker and shes eating it and gets an allergic reaction to it and her face puffs up. I think the woman had like black hair. This movie came out between 1995-2000. It isnt that old, but does anyone know what movie I am refering to??

Replies

• lk14040
    Options
    Ok I am really sorry for posting this in here, but everyone always seems to respond to things quickly in this forum, so I decided to ask. I am thinking of this movie, but i cant remember everything. I bring this up b/c a friend and I were eating at Red Lobster and she got crab legs and started cracking them. then I said do you remember this movie where a heavy woman is eating crab legs and she has this big bag and her own cracker and shes eating it and gets an allergic reaction to it and her face puffs up. I think the woman had like black hair. This movie came out between 1995-2000. It isnt that old, but does anyone know what movie I am refering to??
  • gonzo1993
    Options
    That is from the movie Dr. Doolittle with Eddie Murphey. She knows she's allergic to shellfish, but she eats it anyway!:laugh:
  • lk14040
    Options
    thank u soooooooo much!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I did not know this.
    I have never seen this movie.
    Just thought I'd stick in my own two cents. :bigsmile: