CRUISIN' FOR LOSIN' Sept. challenge (Closed group): Team For

Options
Hello my Beautiful Cruisers! I hope everyone is getting excited as the days near! Our challenge will start this Thursday! From now on this forum will be our main communication page. If you have and questions/comments please post it on here. That way we can keep track of everything and stay connected!

There will be 2 levels of challenges. A basic low impact workout and an advanced (BUSHMEN) high impact workout. I highly encourage everyone to mix and match but this is not required. (remember though, the harder you work the better your results and loss will be!)

RAISING OUR SPEARS IN SEPTEMBER AND WE’RE GOING TRIBAL!

Thank you so much for being part of the team for this MFP Challenge. I believe this is one of the largest MFP Challenges to date and it’s all made possible by you! We have over 700 people doing this challenge!!You folks really are ROCKSTARS!

The scoring is as follows. I hope this is simple. If you have questions I’ll answer them for you.

• 1 point for each pound lost per team member
• 1 point for each team member who does their daily exercise challenge (1 point per member)
• 1 point for the other weekly challenges (water intake, staying under calories etc.)
-BONUS POINTS
o Daily Exercise – If every team member logs the daily exercise as doing it for all 6 days
Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points
o Weekly Challenges – if every team member log the weekly challenge as doing it for all 6
days Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points

SO HERE IS WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
*Please send me a message with your Current (starting) weight on Wednesday night or Thursday morning!
*Do you best to complete the daily exercises (make sure to let me know when you have completed it. You can do this by sending me a message daily or by sending me a message once a week. For Ex; "I completed the daily work outs for Monday-Saturday.")
*Drink tons of water!
*I need your high spirits and dedication!
*I need you to have fun!

It's time to fight and I know you are all ready to kick the crap out of those calories!!

This is all honor based so please be honest.
We are all counting on each other so please make sure to do your best! We are only as strong as our lest strongest member!
NOW LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!! :tongue:

Replies

• ShaoonaRae
    ShaoonaRae Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Someone is going to have to remind me to add in my water. I'm like a freaking fish, I always drink at least 8 glasses, so I never bother logging it in, hahaha.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Well thats where i come in!! Now track your water!!! haha

I'm currently (for the 5th time-No Joke!) working on our team banner! Right when i think i have everything perfect.... something gets screwed up!! But i hope/pray/think i have everything right this time. The only thing wrong now is Lirpa1976 hasn't logged on for 6 days! and i'm afraid to add her name to the banner becuase if we need to replace her then i have to make the whole thing over agian!!!!! ERR! But i think I'll look for a new teammate right now!
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I'm ready!(:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Glad to hear! I am to!! I was a little bad this weekend so i'm ready to start a new month with a new team and get this thing crackin! :wink:
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    woo hoo...im excited.... now I heard from Gary in one of his posts that its % lost and not pounds lost....is that still true or is it now pounds lost? and will youtube videos accompany with whatever things we have to do

also we weigh in this week of wed night -thur morning... but when will our regular weigh in day be?
    thanks
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    really excited to start - thanks for the add :)
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys I am here, UK time difference!!! Welcome to our newest team member npatel160 just added you as a friend :o)

Really can't wait to get started its been a tough summer and really need to get back on track big time.

Pleased about the % weight loss as I don't have that much left to lose and don't want to let you down!

Good luck everyone, push hard!

Mandy xx
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    woo hoo...im excited.... now I heard from Gary in one of his posts that its % lost and not pounds lost....is that still true or is it now pounds lost? and will youtube videos accompany with whatever things we have to do

also we weigh in this week of wed night -thur morning... but when will our regular weigh in day be?
    thanks

I believe it's still % lost but i'll have to double check on that on. Yes there will be Youtube videos provided for the work outs. Our normal weigh in days will be on Sundays. But i really don't like that so maybe as a team we can agree on Friday as weigh in days instead. :)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Hi Guys I am here, UK time difference!!! Welcome to our newest team member npatel160 just added you as a friend :o)

Really can't wait to get started its been a tough summer and really need to get back on track big time.

Pleased about the % weight loss as I don't have that much left to lose and don't want to let you down!

Good luck everyone, push hard!

Mandy xx

Nobody is going to let anyone down as long as they're doing there best! Scales are horrible so i'm glad this challenge doesn't depend on just what the scale says. :)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    really excited to start - thanks for the add :)

Thank you for being ready for the commitment is such short notice. We're glad to have you!
  • bubblybabeuk
    Options
    Friday is fine by me as I weigh in then anyway :o)))

Mandy xx
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    ok well if we have a few more members vote for Friday as our weigh in day then we'll do it on then. :)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    THESE ARE THE ADVANCED EXERCISES!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
    Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
    Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!
    Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)
    Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 5 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 7 - Rest! You deserve it!
    *******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
    Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1.

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
    This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks (Bicep Curls may be done with cans of soup or bottles of water if you don’t have any weights) + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run.
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) The video is a little long sorry.
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 50 Crunches + 50 Toe Touches
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiDNLfNKBYA&playnext=1&list=PL41F287FEDA882B18 )
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches + 2 sets of 21’s + 100 Jumping Jacks
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!
    *******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
  • bubblybabeuk
    Options
    Brittney hope you don't mind me doing this but Gary re-posted this earlier to make the week oly go to Sunday

I apologize.....it was late last night. I am reposting the exercises for the first week!

HESE ARE THE ADVANCED EXERCISES! I will post the youtube videos tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)
    Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week. These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!
    Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)
    Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    Day 4 - REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

I will post the videos this evening!
  • bubblybabeuk
    Options
    THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1. more youtube videos will be posted tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES
    This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!
    WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )
    Day 4 REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Thank you!! I was just about to post the correct ones!! Team don't listen to my exercise post! Do the other ones! :)
  • bubblybabeuk
    Options
    Printed! Bring on Thursday!!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Sweet! I'm making mine look all purrty before i print it! haha

It's so nice to see that ATLEAST SOMEONE is excited to start this challenge.

WHERE IS ALL MY OTHER TEAM MEMBERS AT?? COME ON GUYS!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    globe jumps....ohhhh boy :grumble:

do we put our weights here or a private message to you? and even though we are weighing in by tomorrow morning are we also weighing in on friday as well?

lets bring it team