Just joined! :0)

HayleesHotMom
HayleesHotMom Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! Im Angel. Im 24. Married. Stay at home mom to my 20 month old daughter. i gained 40 lbs while preggo. im actually under my pre-pregnancy weight now.. but still have some lbs to drop. i have a recumbent bike hubby got me for xmas. so we'll see how that goes. the weather sucks, so i cant go jogging or anything. starting at the gym in 2 weeks with a friend. we got a 2 for 1 deal. so thats cool. ok well any tips. advice. etc. feel free to message me. still not too sure how this site works. so im figureing it out.....

Replies

• Hey everyone! Im Angel. Im 24. Married. Stay at home mom to my 20 month old daughter. i gained 40 lbs while preggo. im actually under my pre-pregnancy weight now.. but still have some lbs to drop. i have a recumbent bike hubby got me for xmas. so we'll see how that goes. the weather sucks, so i cant go jogging or anything. starting at the gym in 2 weeks with a friend. we got a 2 for 1 deal. so thats cool. ok well any tips. advice. etc. feel free to message me. still not too sure how this site works. so im figureing it out.....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Welcome! You will love the encouragment and info you get here on MFP.

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • Welcome!

Just spend some time roaming the site and learning where everything is and how everything works.

You will find lots of support here!

~Mel
This discussion has been closed.