Hello, Everybody! I'm New Here

Options
Hello Everyone. It's actually my third day on MFP, and I'm finding it very easy to use. I'm 45 years old, married and have two dogs. For the past three months, I've been lucky enough to be home, but in January, I'll be starting a new job that will have me traveling quite a bit. While traveling, it's sometimes difficult to stay on track, and I really need to get a jump start on watching my portions, calories and maintaining my exercise levels.

I've read most of the postings, and it's inspiring to see so many people making such positive changes in their lives. I'm looking to make some positive changes, too, and I think MFP will help me stay on the right track.

Replies

• missfitnc
    Options
    Hello Everyone. It's actually my third day on MFP, and I'm finding it very easy to use. I'm 45 years old, married and have two dogs. For the past three months, I've been lucky enough to be home, but in January, I'll be starting a new job that will have me traveling quite a bit. While traveling, it's sometimes difficult to stay on track, and I really need to get a jump start on watching my portions, calories and maintaining my exercise levels.

I've read most of the postings, and it's inspiring to see so many people making such positive changes in their lives. I'm looking to make some positive changes, too, and I think MFP will help me stay on the right track.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site, i love it and log in every day to track my food and read the posts :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

What a wonderful thing you are doing for yourself! Cutting the fat off at the pass! WOO HOO!!

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you!

So happy to have you here!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Hello!

Just keep logging in you'll find all the support you need here!

~Mel