First day of dieting and exercising!

Options
Hey all! I'm Jenn, I am so happy I was introduced to myfitnesspal.com. AmAziNg! This will be a huge help to my diet routine. I love how I can plug in items I am eating into my phone, BOOM, there the item is! LOVE LOVE LOVE <33 I work at a restaurant so it is very hard to stay on track and eat healthy, this will for sure help me. I look forward to reading other people's blogs and posts. Keep up the good work!

Keep smiling,

Jenn <33

Replies

• JMaeMyers
    JMaeMyers Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love MFP too, and I love that you can track every thing down by just a simple app on your phone. Good Luck on your journey. :)

-- Jamie
  • JeffGDDG
    JeffGDDG Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn! Welcome :-)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jenn!! Good luck with your weight loss:)
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    you'll find plenty of great support and friends here... good luck on your journey! stick with it!

Welcome to the family!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Good luck ! I think it's great that we all have each other to motivate us! I am new on the site too but I am finding it really helpful!
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good luck, hon! I'm loving it here after my first week. :) Friend a bunch of people, get active, have fun!
  • Marycan2
    Marycan2 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I find I get more support on this website then I did when I was doing Weight Watchers and going to the meetings. Everyone here offers great advice and everyone is 100% supportive. Keep up the good work!
  • shafran13
    Options
    Just found this app for my phone. Am looking forward to keeping track of my calories in and calories out!!
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp you are going to love it! so convenient to track everything good luck on your journey:)