To the guys again

Options
124»

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    "Well, I had to leave my last job because some emails I sent to a co-worker were totally taken out of context. It was so ridiculous. He totally abused HR by turning me in every time I tried to talk to him or see him or call him at home or email him or ask the people in his group to get information or anything else I did to try to get an explanation about why he was avoiding me. I couldn't even go pick up my check because they got a restraining order on me. Do you know how that makes me feel? How dare them!"
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Throw your keys in the sewer as joke?? I'm afraid to ask what kind of woman you date? Lol

Yeah, my luck with women isn't the best, they tend to be the abusive, self-centered, and often physcotic sort.

Which is why I am a happy single.

I once went on a date with a guy that took me to a graveyard. I was like WTH? I told him i wanted to leave and he said not til i'm done. I didn't know what to think. Needless to say I've never talked to him again. I drive my OWN car! That was freaky!

I think that was the begining of a Criminal Minds episode
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Just because I think you're answers are awesome and funny and I'm bored..

What is something a woman can say or do that will make you turn around and run the opposite direction?

Wait a second... before we leave I have to take my lithium dose.

*gasp* LOL..OMG Jason...seriously??

In high school I met a girl at Driver's Ed that had just gotten out of the mental hospitality for being severely bi-polar. Of course I didn't know that at first... But she was really good at "stuff." LOL
  • JDNOX
    Options

What is something a woman can say or do that will make you turn around and run the opposite direction?

NICE !!

In high school I met a girl at Driver's Ed that had just gotten out of the mental hospitality for being severely bi-polar. Of course I didn't know that at first... But she was really good at "stuff." LOL
  • JDNOX
    Options
    "Two out of 3 voices in my head say we should date again"
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

Hi, I'm Selena... this is my other personality... Fred! Bwahahaha!
  • JDNOX
    Options
    " Did i forget to tell you I had both parts"
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options

Hi, I'm Selena... this is my other personality... Fred! Bwahahaha!

NOOOOO, not you too!!! It's always the really pretty ones... :(
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    "Well, I had to leave my last job because some emails I sent to a co-worker were totally taken out of context. It was so ridiculous. He totally abused HR by turning me in every time I tried to talk to him or see him or call him at home or email him or ask the people in his group to get information or anything else I did to try to get an explanation about why he was avoiding me. I couldn't even go pick up my check because they got a restraining order on me. Do you know how that makes me feel? How dare them!"

straight up awesome :)
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options

haha. you're having way to much fun with this.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Removes bra inserts while undressing.....................................what else is fake?
  • JDNOX
    Options

Either that or I dated a lot of freaks
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

I am seriously reconsidering our friendship, JD! Lol
  • JDNOX
    Options
    :frown:

I am seriously reconsidering our friendship, JD! Lol
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    "These are my puddies, Mr BeauJangles and his sister Hermione - *****kins meet your BRAND NEW DADDY - do you want to kiss him, do you want to kiss Mummy's brand new Boy person friend?"
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    lets hope that crazy cowboy with the lasso(sp?) replies with another pic.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

Thats freaking hilarious J..but hey..as long as she was good at "stuff" LOL :wink: :tongue:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    "These are my puddies, Mr BeauJangles and his sister Hermione - *****kins meet your BRAND NEW DADDY - do you want to kiss him, do you want to kiss Mummy's brand new Boy person friend?"

Damn - forgot p*ssy was a naughty word