OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS

ANONYMOUS1
ANONYMOUS1 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am a member but made this anonymous profile to keep this post seperate from my own profile.

I just want to let people out there know that there is help for the compulsive overeater.

www.oa.org

It is only to let you all know that there is help out there for those who suffer from compulsive overeating.

It has helped me.

with love:heart:

Replies

• I am a member but made this anonymous profile to keep this post seperate from my own profile.

I just want to let people out there know that there is help for the compulsive overeater.

www.oa.org

It is only to let you all know that there is help out there for those who suffer from compulsive overeating.

It has helped me.

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I am a member but made this anonymous profile to keep this post seperate from my own profile.

www.oa.org

It has helped me.

perhaps someone will benefit from your post:drinker:

I tried OA for awhile....I found it rather an odd experience....NOONE was allowed to speak of food issues at all. Yes, I tried various meetings so it wasn't one particular group ...The reason I found it odd was it was as if the elephant in the room was sitting on the table in front of us all but we could not speak of it.... merely my experience, but it was a powerful message to me at the time, don't ask don't tell type of setting.:noway: :frown:

I much prefer the openess of MFP :drinker: where nothing is off limits in regards to food topics, etc sometimes we simply need to share what's bothering us...if it's a Holiday item or question about a certain food issue....I much prefer to be able to say it outloud rather than someone feeling it's a taboo subject and then feel they need to go binge in secret instead

just my thoughts on my own experiences.....:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.