Question for the ladies

Options
I am asking on behalf of my mother, she is going to start walking on the treadmilll at the college were she works and she is......for lack of a better description a 44DD ( the one family trate that did not get passed on to the next generation :ohwell: ) and in need of some massive support while working out.

Can any of you bustyer ladies recommend a good supportive sports bra for her.

Replies

• melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Enell sports bras. I was a 40DDD and now I'm a 36DD and they are AMAZING. I RUN in mine and my girls stay put. No double bras to make me hotter than I already get running.
  • bearsfan2334
    Options
    I would recommend Enell as well
  • taniastuart
    Options
    it's all down to trial and error. But I find as a 40G cup, a good sports bra does me especially if I am just walking. When I start jogging I simply wear a lycra based singlet that is one or 2 sizes too small, under my tshirt. You've still gotta be able to breath so don't make it too tight! It's a lot cheaper than hunting out other miraculous cures!

Tell her not to focus on it too much, all parts of her will "jiggle" once she gets going and she will have to get used to the sensation, but it will soon disappear.
  • CincyRN7
    Options
    I really like champion brand - They sell a cheaper kind at Target that I like just as much but at champion online they have all level of support from high to low - they're the only brand of sport bra I will buy. I am a 42D. Hope this helps!
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies, I'll check out Enell! I am a 42DDD and have the same problems. I was really bummed when they started defunding NASA research labs, 'cause I always hoped some of their space-age materials would work to create some kind of anti-gravity device, or at least a bra that is actually comfortable and supportive for us big-bosomed women. 'Cause I haven't found one yet (a comfy, supportive bra, I mean... I've found lots of big-bosomed women...).

Also, as long as we're on the subject, has anyone ever found a solution for seatbelts for large-cup women? Mine always ends up around my neck. And it's not because I'm short; I'm 5'10" and have a long torso, and it happens in every kind of car I've ever driven. It's because seat belts are designed to sit against a flat surface. So has anyone ever come across a product that makes seatbelts sit properly & stay put across the girls?
  • Robert824
    Options
    I personally like the Enell also