What is one food

Options
13»

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Soda - it makes me nuts, can't leave it alone until it's gone. Baked goods would be a close second though.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    mine is anything really sugary or fatty. coz i will eat it. all of it!!
  • lulabellarama
    lulabellarama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bread. The really yummy bakery baguettes. And Brie.

This, exactly. Fresh bread and French cheese.
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i love nutella too! But I never have enough bread to finish off the entire jar in one go :)

Why would you need bread?

I can't have a certain kind of chocolate cake in the apartment... I used to make it all the time and then finish the whole thing in like 2 days.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Nutella is too sweet for me, more of a savoury girl anyway, my ultimate weakness is crisps of any flavour om nom nom nom nom nom.
  • rainydayboys
    Options
    Yep, Nutella tops the short list. Without fail, I'm sitting with the jar and a spoon.

Other things include chocolate, chips, candy. I really have no self control anymore. If I want it, I eat it. If it's in the house, I want it. So I rarely have anything in the house and everyone's complaining there's nothing to snack on.
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Maltesers, Minstrels, M&M's
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Diet Coke.........................we currently have 6 cans in.....I have been very good and not had any!

I can refuse most foods but if there is a pavalova around then I will not be held accountable for my actions!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Any cookies, but especially oreos, ruffles chips, something about the texture, I love them, pudding, cool whip, whipped cream. Oh no! Now I want it all! lol
  • jumcadam
    jumcadam Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Any baked goods, anything buttery or sugary milk chocolate! Traditional British puddings cooked in butter and pub food! Cinema snacks - sweet popcorn, ice-cream, minstels, malteasers and m&ms.

Cakes, croissants, brioche, Danish pastries, crumpets - anything from a patisserie or bakers!

Now I have to think pure salady thoughts after that outburst...
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Cheetos -- the poofy kind, and Kroger bakery lemon poppy seed muffins, with sugar crystals on top. They're HUGE and taste sooo flippin' good cold, right out of the refrigerator.
  • Bluestar083
    Options
    One??
    Top 10 (in no particular order)
    1) Biscuits
    2) Ice cream
    3) Milk chocolate
    4) Peanut butter
    5) Nutella
    6) Golden Syrup (as will make Anzac biscuits!)
    7) BBQ shapes
    8) Twisties
    9) Lollies
    10) Chocolate covered licroice

So yes I don't have any 'treats' in my house, when I want one I go to a cafe or ice cream parlour and buy one. eat it. and thats it. Self control? Um not much so why tempt myself?!
  • JasonSwetland
    JasonSwetland Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You and my wife will get along great. She loves Nutella.