men piss me off

Options
...ladies when your man gets you mad and you try and talk about it ..they r not ready...but when they r ready we r suppose to drop everything and kiss up and make up.....no I dnt think so....I think I would rather run off my steam..... talking really doesnt work for me....how do you deal with it?

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    write everything down that I wanted to say when I wanted to say it. Let him cool off, let you cool off, then when you have both cooled down, talk it out in a calm manner.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    I just ignore him...for a while :P
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am a former emotional eater (been about 6 months). I used to cry and go thru a drivethrough and eat everything I could order.

Yet, I just recently got into a fight with my boyfriend and I found that a fierce excerise like kickboxing was just the thing to fix it. After that work out I had a far more level head and felt better about myself which allowed me to react with more confidence.

I wish you luck with your man!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you, but I go on MFP and throw a huge b*tch fit about it when a woman pisses me off.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am a former emotional eater (been about 6 months). I used to cry and go thru a drivethrough and eat everything I could order.

Yet, I just recently got into a fight with my boyfriend and I found that a fierce excerise like kickboxing was just the thing to fix it. After that work out I had a far more level head and felt better about myself which allowed me to react with more confidence.

Kickboxing?? Did you picture his head you were bashing in?? lol That would definitely make me feel better!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you, but I go on MFP and throw a huge b*tch fit about it when a woman pisses me off.

right. Write it down......
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Me too brew, makes me feel soooooo much better!
  • vanezache
    vanezache Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch I love the positive feedback ;)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I usually just try to talk to them. Kind of like if they were people. :smile:
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options

Kickboxing?? Did you picture his head you were bashing in?? lol That would definitely make me feel better!

That is exactly what I did. Oddly, It helped alot =p
  • vanezache
    Options
    It helps to vent in :bigsmile: a postive way, thanks for the sarcasm it was cute
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I usually just try to talk to them. Kind of like if they were people. :smile:
    LMAO!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but do you have something against vowels??

P.s. men piss off women and women piss off men. End of a true story.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but do you have something against vowels??

P.s. men piss off women and women piss off men. End of a true story.
    AMEN to THAT!
  • vanezache
    Options
    Last time I checked this was not wheel of fortune, who really cares about vowels in a freaking post.....But what ever floats UR boat honey:laugh:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Oh hun. Don't get mad, get even. Like...make him some chili and throw a little dog food in it tomorrow for lunch without him knowing. Then watch him eat it while you smile. Or trip him without him knowing it was you. You'll feel better, he won't have a clue...just a win/win situation.

Ok, ok, I'm kidding. :laugh: Don't take my obvious bad advise. Probably the best thing you can do is cool off. :brokenheart:
  • vanezache
    Options
    Lmao I luv it :drinker:
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Oh hun. Don't get mad, get even. Like...make him some chili and throw a little dog food in it tomorrow for lunch without him knowing. Then watch him eat it while you smile. Or trip him without him knowing it was you. You'll feel better, he won't have a clue...just a win/win situation.

Ok, ok, I'm kidding. :laugh: Don't take my obvious bad advise. Probably the best thing you can do is cool off. :brokenheart:

What she said :laugh: