jenjen84
saryann79
stephica
HeatherD
ZaZa54
suprjewels
aprilann
nicoleT04

Ok purple team, this is our team thus far, remember to send me your starting weights by the 30th, that will be your starting weight. We will have a great team, lets all pull together. If you need any support all you have to do is email any team member. Can we do this yes we can...LOL\

LETS GO GET THEM PURPLE TEAM :smile: :smile: :heart: :heart: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Familygirl37167
    Skittles6617
    NewMK08
    Healthy_is_best
    Renea77
    Schoonmp
    supermom1114
    hwilliams519
    Jackie_W
    rmcotter777
    Imichele22
    dothompson
    melissa91970
    jenjen84
    saryann79
    stephica
    HeatherD
    ZaZa54
    suprjewels
    aprilann
    nicoleT04

Ok purple team, this is our team thus far, remember to send me your starting weights by the 30th, that will be your starting weight. We will have a great team, lets all pull together. If you need any support all you have to do is email any team member. Can we do this yes we can...LOL\

• melissa91971
    Options
    THANKS!:flowerforyou:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i am soo excited!!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm ready! Let's do this Purple; we're stronger than we think!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    We have a big team so we are gonna have to keep each other together and motivated....If you see that someone has not checked in yet, send them a note,hey do you need something ?are you ok? lets get back on the wagon, we all need to help each other and chat often and everyone can start post about the team, lets make sure we put purple team BL in the topic so we ( us purple team members) know one of our members needs us. Thanks for all your hard work. Lets ALL be the biggest loser. Tamara
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hey, roll on the 30th :drinker:
    Lets go purple, we can do this :bigsmile:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm so excited!!! Purple is my favorite color and it's going to help me lose these extra jiggles when I wiggle. LOL
  • supermom1114
    Options
    I'm so excited!!! Purple is my favorite color and it's going to help me lose these extra jiggles when I wiggle. LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that made me almost spit my coffee out as I read it lol
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    familygirl you also have these 2

hgam1
    vickster82
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! I am so excited and doing pretty good so far!
  • lmichele22
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Let's go PURPLE, Sorry I was a little M.I.A. was still tryin to catch up with some Calories entries and I actually did pretty good for Christmas ! How was everyone's ????

Now back on track and lots of exercise !

xoxo

Michelle

96972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Whoooo Hoooo!

I'm so excited for this!!!!!

Just a heads up, I have never watched The Biggest Loser, Sooooo you guys might need to update me on how this thing works. xo
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    every wednesday send me your weights and i will post them, and keep our team motivated.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Familygirl37167
    Skittles6617
    NewMK08
    Healthy_is_best
    Renea77
    Schoonmp
    supermom1114
    hwilliams519
    Jackie_W
    rmcotter777
    Imichele22
    dothompson
    melissa91970
    jenjen84
    saryann79
    stephica
    HeatherD
    ZaZa54
    suprjewels
    aprilann
    nicoleT04

updated as of midnight 12-28-08
    gham1
    vickster82

is added to our team

• zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Thank you Tamara for taking on the extra challenge of leading the Purple Team. :flowerforyou:
    I'm happy to be on the team and look forward to being a bigger loser. I fear it will be slow going since I have a back problem and can't exercise right now. I also have very little willpower and a lot of temptations as relatives are still in and out of my house for the time being. How much time do I have - when does the challenge end?
    I will be checking in and looking to my teammates for motivation and inspiration. We can do this. GO PURPLE!!!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody..since we have alot of memebers on our team this time, I don't want anyone to miss anything or be missed ! So I am helping out Familygirl...let me know if anyone needs anything at all!!! This is going to be a fun and exciting journey..

If anyone needs to talk about anything that you don't want posted, be sure to email one of us. If Familygirl and I can overcome our obstacles so can you!! And we are here to help..Anything said to us in confindence stays that way.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Go purple! Go purple! (this cheer goes with a rockin' dance move I picked up in the early 90's and can't shake!....your doing it too now, aren't you? )

Thanks Skittles and Familygirl!!
  • rmcotter777
    rmcotter777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    im so excited to get started... does anyone know how long it goes. is there a time limit or a stoping point? i was just curious. i have a good feeling about this.

good luck to everyone
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I believe we are starting this on the first and running all the way through with the Biggest Loser TV Show. I think :ohwell:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Skittles you are right, send your weights to me by Wednesday at noon ( I am on Central time) and between skittles and myself we will get the posts up, by wednesday evening.