New member! :)

Options
Hey everyone! I am new to MFP and after the first day I am already addicted :) I am looking for support and also would love to give support. I've lost weight in the past, but always end up gaining it back and then some. I'm looking for a way to keep my eating habits under control and feel great about myself.

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Good luck
  • poppit05
    Options
    goodluck. im new here too, and loving the app on my phone and the website. :smile:
  • IjaLynn
    IjaLynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm excited to finally take action towards my desire to lose weight! It's only been a week but I feel like through this program that I've taken control over my weight and now by the Help of God I'm steering my own future! #thisisit! I'm looking for good friends to enjoy this progress with so you all are welcome to make me your pal! #God Bless
  • Colleen_Lovey
    Options
    Good Luck. I just started Sunday and I love it!
  • louisebear
    louisebear Posts: 113
    Options
    Good Morning, Really need advice on how to push my weight loss.....lost 4 kilos and now my body doesnt wanna drop below!!!! do i need to eat more???
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Howdy fellow newbie. I have had the app for ages but only joined the social side after my sister told me how supportive everyone is. I hope we can all reach our goals with the support of this online community :)
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    Hay welcome feel free to add me x
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wtf for starting! I am new and looking for support as well you can do this and it's pretty exciting,