What do I add for zumba

ok so today I did zumba for first time ever, was soooo cool but when I went to log my exercise for today zumba not on list what do I add was just the zumba beginners

Replies

• ok so today I did zumba for first time ever, was soooo cool but when I went to log my exercise for today zumba not on list what do I add was just the zumba beginners

Maybe aerobics (low impact) since it was the beginner's level. As is progresses you could kick that up.

az
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    do they have a latin dance? i would say that is the closest. or dance aerobics! i am glad you liked it! i have thought about trying it but being a night shifter it is really hard to find classes that work for me
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Most people general burn about 100 cal every 10 mins. I hope that helps. The only accurate way to record Zumba workout is with a heart rate monitor. Because it is one of those workouts that you only get what you put into it.
  • Oh I loved it I can see myself getting addicted, I have all the cds so I am def going to do more but will do beginners for week or two I looked super un-co however I loved it and def a workout!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    http://www.zumbacalories.com/

Try this site, to work out your calories burned.
    I love Zumba. Such a great fun workout.
  • What jellyfishjen said, I use that site too. I have made my own exercises on here with the cals that that site says. I have one fore each of low, medium and high impact