Anyone have suggestions for...

Options
Hey All...I've got a few trouble spots, probably the sames ones some of you struggle with :sad: , and I need some suggestions for how to target them. Anyone have suggestions for arms, back, inner thigh, and LOVE HANDLES!!?? I'm doing cardio and a little strength training but have problems with these areas. Your suggestions would be much appreciated and very helpful. :bigsmile:

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    unfortunately you can spot target areas, so i would say run, run, and run a bit more!!
  • bperry83
    bperry83 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i definitely have the same problem areas....esp those darn love handles!! i dont have any specfic suggestions, but you probably need to increase your strength training. workout videos that target those areas are a good option. biggest loser makes some good ones that will kick your butt...and thighs....and abs....and arms!!! let me know if you figure out a good trick to get rid of them :)
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Love handles - for both my husband and I have virtually disappeared since we started the 30 day shred. I think it could be the abs work.

Inner thighs - don't know but I'd pay for that advice!!! They are definitely hard to budge :)

Best of luck
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8eQxP7lszM
    This link might help, because I've done myself some of this and it really burns those areas :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter