4 day detox?! Help!

FTIM2015
FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
Ok... It's my friends wedding on Saturday and after a weekend of picnic and processed salty food I have 4 days to try and loose the bulge that I have gained.... apart from drinking loads of water and avoiding processed food any suggestions are welcome!

I don't really like salad and bread doesn't like me!

Replies

• sausagelegs
    sausagelegs Posts: 9 Member
    meat meat meat - try not to eat any carbs for a few days this includes cereals and bread pasta rice - cut down on ANYTHING with sugar in it and JUST eat protein lean - you'll see dramatic effect if you stick to this and drink lots of water!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    I've had good success doing a 3 day clense using Shakeology
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Phase 1 of The Harcombe Diet
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Just eat your normal, balanced diet and drink your water, and your body will adjust. Not a fan of the cleanse, or even the concept of it. You have a complex digestive system that will adjust to what is in your body, and remove toxins, salt, etc. naturally.
  • HappyLuna
    HappyLuna Posts: 112
    Eat normally, drink 2 litres if water a day and avoid high salt foods as salt can help you retain water. I somtimes find avoiding bread helps me, but everyone is different. Don't avoid carbs other wise you will feel awful by the time you get the the wedding.