Something Nice valid only for Tuesday

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Oh boy im nervous. Good things please :-)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm in...have fun. Wishing everyone a happy Tuesday!!!

Mr Alien your comment is:

I admire your intentions of trying to be around for a very long time for your family. Many people want to run away from their family but not you. It takes someone great will to make a change. Oh and thank you for protecting our country! :bigsmile: Have an awesome day!
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love your good Tuesday morning attitude. Thanks for helping to start us off right!! = )
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Count me in

Angelus you are simply and angel! Your signature says it all. Friendly as can be looking for new friends. Have angelic day!:flowerforyou:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    be nice...im sensitive (and sarcastic) :D

CM 20lbs lost...YOU ARE THE BOMB! :bigsmile:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I am usually pretty optimistic, but this week is a tough one. Trying to get back at it, because last week I was pretty down with a head cold/sinus crap. Send me some positive vibes!

Hey everybody gets down once in awhile. Your willingness to continue on your journey makes you fighter and fighters never quit! You're not a quitter you are an accomplisher! :smile:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Feisty? Yes! Negative? Never! You always seem positive to me!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I'm intrigued. Happy Tuesday...and all that. :tongue:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I'll take some of that action, thanks.

Kim, people like you are what makes MFP worthwhile. The hope of losing as much weight you is what motivates others like myself. You are amazing! Keep the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I think I am getting fired this week.... I could use a nice word or two! :)
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Glad to have you as a friend! :flowerforyou:

Carl you are one of my first friends and you are 10000% smokin hawt! :wink: You always encourage and you have always been super nice! Thanks for being a good MFP pal! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Ok? Go
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I could use a pick-me-up today.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Haha...You sound like me! :tongue: However, I don't think I could find the time to reply to all the people! Sorry folks haha

Your Determination is your strong suit. Many people can not finish a sentence and as per your signature you can! You are also very beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    That's a great post and just too tempting to resist x

You sir are also another reason MFP is successful! Way to go on your weight loss you are inspiration to us all.:smile:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Love this post! You are awesome!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Lol I can't pass this up! Good morning!

*cough* Ok this will be my last posting for the time being cause I gotta run.

You sir are a total enigma to me. You give me whiplash with your postings which is fantastic. MFP will never be the same without your sarcasm and wit! I am glad you are my rival and one of my top MFP friends. Mfp should pay you royalties for the crap you dish out sometimes which makes (I believe I can speak for alot of us) literally LOL. Thank you for the good times! :flowerforyou:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I'm in, because you sound just like me, except I did not wake up feeling awesome. I woke up feeling tired... waah wah. Oh, and Happy Tuesday!!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Something nice ... that's easy. My daughter. I see her get up early every morning to go to the gym and keep strict calorie counts every day. I'm soooooo impressed & proud! We both have masses amount of weight to lose but I've lost 4 lbs so far & I've even had my birthday dinner during the loss! I'll keep up the calorie counting now that I have a partner but the exercise part ... well, I'm not there yet. Oh yeah, did I mention that she's the one who brought me back to MFP and boy does it help to be here!!!!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Lol I can't pass this up! Good morning!

*cough* Ok this will be my last posting for the time being cause I gotta run.

You sir are a total enigma to me. You give me whiplash with your postings which is fantastic. MFP will never be the same without your sarcasm and wit! I am glad you are my rival and one of my top MFP friends. Mfp should pay you royalties for the crap you dish out sometimes which makes (I believe I can speak for alot of us) literally LOL. Thank you for the good times! :flowerforyou:

Wow AD said something nice about me... Anyone have the phone # for hell because I gotta see if it's frozen over!

Thanks for being a good sport and entertaining me with your rivalry! You have a very thick skin for putting up with my BS :D You make MFP more enjoyable and you're also one of my top MFP friends :D Keep up the great work with the trainer and you'll reach she-hulk status in no time! Have a great day!

You said "one of my top MFP friends"... Who needs to be "taken out" so I can be #1?!?

P.S. I still want my eggs!