Xantrax??

Options
Has anyone taken these before?
Did you lose any weight, were you combining it with a health diet and exercise, and did you experience any negative side effects?

Most of the reviews I've read have been pretty positive an I bought a bottle tonight to start tomorrow. I'm interested to hear your feedback, whether it's positive or negative.

I'm not expecting them to be some miracle pill but it would like to have more energy to work out and just be more active and energized, especially because I have a 9 month old to chase around!

Thanks guys!

Replies

• smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    im interested to read the responses myself.
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    All it did for me, as with most OTC diet pills, is give me terrible tummy troubles with frequent trips to the potty (if you know what I mean). Those pills are hard on your system. That's when I decided to do it the natural way. Diet and exercise!
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Be really careful with any sort of diet pill. They're usually of caffeine (which can up your metabolism) but also full of other chemicals that I have no idea what they do...

I tried using a diet pill once a while ago (I forget which one) that gave me the shakes, made me feel dizzy, and I didn't sleep for 3 days from it. It was terrifying, and took a while for those side effects to completely go away. Personally, I think these pills are a waste of money and don't do anything that you couldn't get from exercising more and eating healthier.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Honestly, take them back and don't even take one.

No pill is going to give you energy or make weight loss easier. The only way you are going to get more energy and stamina is by exercising more.. period. Same with weight loss.. a better diet and more exercise will do far more then any pill ever could.
  • bassettpig
    bassettpig Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    With any "miracle weight loss" item, ask yourself this: Am I willing to take this/eat this/do this for the rest of my life in order to KEEP the weight off? If the answer is no, then it makes no sense to start in the first place, does it....