Nike Training Club

Options
Hey everyone! I have downloaded this app on my iphone called nike training club a few weeks ago and its great! It has a bunch of different workouts on it to specialize in one place on your body or a general work out! It has really toned my body and made me lose a few pounds. One of the best things is there are rewards on it so once you do a certain amount of workouts you unlock them. I recently unlocked Jeanette Jenkins Ab blast workout and its amazing for your abs! And just so you know... there are 15-30-45 minute workouts and also they have them by level!

Replies

• runa20
    runa20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I, too, have been using the app and I love it! I just don't know how to estimate the number of calories burned from different workouts. What would you suggest?
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Oh!!! I just downloaded it yesterday. Can't wait to use it. Can't believe there are so many different ones. IN terms of tracking calories, if you a heart rate monitor, that will allow you to keep track of it. Otherwise, I guess I would put it as aerobics?!??!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I downloaded this also and just this morning tried one of the workouts, they are great and very challenging! I use my heart rate monitor to know how many calories burned! These are great workouts to have on the go while traveling.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Love this app