Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A couple of NSV in one night!!

AmberCHM
AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
Went to a get together last night and a friend said, "you're looking so skinny!!" Uh, believe me, I'm far from skinny but it's nice to know that my hard work is paying off :) Another friend said, "you look so good! Someone told me the other day 'wait until you see Amber, you won't even recognize her she's lost so much weight!' " Again, far from unrecognizable because of my weight loss, but I'll take the complement! Same get together, someone says, "you're still losing weight? You're going to have to tell me your secret!" pretty sure she couldn't believe it when I told her it was counting calories!

I still have quite a bit to lose but little comments like that definitely make me feel like my hard work is paying off!

Replies

• carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    YAY! Exciting!!!!!! And I bet you DO look skinny and amazing!
  • That's fantastic! Every little bit of encouragement gives you that much more motivation! Way to go!
  • geraldm55
    geraldm55 Posts: 130
    thats awesome.

PS what does NSV stand for?
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 425 Member
    thats awesome.

PS what does NSV stand for?

Non-scale victory :)

Thanks y'all!
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Thats amazing, well done!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • You do look amazing Amber! It's great to hear it from lots of people!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!