Dangerous siren call of my old eating habits

Options
So I decided I would eat what I want for Christmas and just try to keep my portion sizes down. The problem was I had a lot of little portions. When I got back home I found it hard to not eat constantly and count everything again. I guess actually It was more that I found it easy to eat out of boredom/emotion and not count everything. But I'm back on track.

How about you all? Did you find it hard to get back on track?

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    So I decided I would eat what I want for Christmas and just try to keep my portion sizes down. The problem was I had a lot of little portions. When I got back home I found it hard to not eat constantly and count everything again. I guess actually It was more that I found it easy to eat out of boredom/emotion and not count everything. But I'm back on track.

How about you all? Did you find it hard to get back on track?
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Everything was fine until I realized my sister hadn't taken the carrot cake with her. The 820 calories a slice carrot cake. I love carrot cake. So I ate the 2 slices of carrot cake which was all my alloted calories for the day. So I did taebo, watp, weights for 35 minutes and kathy smith for 20 minutes all because of 2 slices of carrot cake. Yes I am a crazy carrot cake addict.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    A nasty stomach bug came to visit. Put a stop to any eating I wanted to do. Feeling better now and tomorrow will gladly resume my healthy eating. I kind of think it wasn't so much a bug as my body revolting over what I fed it!
  • amunet07
    Options
    Everything was fine until I realized my sister hadn't taken the carrot cake with her. The 820 calories a slice carrot cake. I love carrot cake. So I ate the 2 slices of carrot cake which was all my alloted calories for the day. So I did taebo, watp, weights for 35 minutes and kathy smith for 20 minutes all because of 2 slices of carrot cake. Yes I am a crazy carrot cake addict.

I can totally understand the carrot cake thing! :heart:
  • amunet07
    Options
    A nasty stomach bug came to visit. Put a stop to any eating I wanted to do. Feeling better now and tomorrow will gladly resume my healthy eating. I kind of think it wasn't so much a bug as my body revolting over what I fed it!

I'm sorry to hear about the stomach flu... and during the holidays! I'm sorry.
  • BeauPuppy
    Options
    Back on Thanksgiving, my hubby wieghed himself in the morning and later that evening as well. He gained four pounds that day. Yeah, I understand the boredom thing. It's also the munching m&m's at the desk at work thats hard to break. :explode: