What is everyone having for dinner tonight?

Options
13»

Replies

• Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken breast with cajun seasoning, cole slaw, and steamed california blend veggies....468 calories for the whole meal.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    I'm making Chicken Adobo with rice. Bell peppers and hearts of Romaine for salad. YUMMY!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Wow, this thread has given me so many ideas. I have over 1100 calories spare tonight so I added some sauce to the potatoes and am baking it in the oven. Still have 1000 calories remaining so I may even have a treat tonight. But don't know what to have now.

Any good desserts out there?
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Grilled pork....and whatever else is in the fridge for veggies...probably roasted peppers, onions, and squash.
  • sidjen1
    sidjen1 Posts: 2
    Options
    not sure yet.
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    93/7 Turkey burger with Mustard on a sandwich thin (100 calories) Steamed Broccoli with I can't believe it's not butter on it and some strawberries!
  • purple_orchid
    purple_orchid Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think I'm having homemade veggie wraps in boston lettuce.
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I had 1 Roti, 2 Egg white omlette & 1 small bowl Toor daal (pigeon pea- lentil soup ) & japanese Green tea. All n all a weird combo but odly satisfying :P

287 Calories

Ok! weird. I got hungry 2 hrs & ate a small sandwich.

Total - 387 calories
  • momocurti
    momocurti Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great dinner ideas! I'm totally saving this thread for future reference :)

Tonight for us:
    Roasted Salmon and Summer Vegetable Feta Farro Salad (from this month's Clean Eating magazine) abt 350 cals

Can't wait to try it!

Last night I made a super yummy paella with chicken/apple sausages, eggplant, peas, onion, garlic, edamame and brown rice. My family actually LIKED it! (well 3 out of 5 liked it. the other two had to eat it or they wouldn't get their ice cream treat for family night lol).
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    home made tacos on soft wheat tortillas (my diary is open if you want to see the actual contents :) )
    today is my daughters first day of first grade so I`m making her favorite dinner tonight :)
  • Wilfred808
    Wilfred808 Posts: 113
    Options
    whatever i want. not sure yet but itl definitely be good
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Grilled beefburger, baked onion, spring greens and some spicy potato wedges. It was scrummy:happy:
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am having garlic pototoes, roasted carrots and lamb chops. Calories approx 460.

What is everyone else having?

Me too..:happy:
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Roast courgettes, onions, red peppers and cherry tomatoes with grilled pollack and melted butter with lots and lots and lots of garlic!
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Grilled tilapia for me with cauliflower mash and mixed greens with tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and balsamic vinegarette!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Veggie wrap with black beans, corn, tomatoes, asparagus, spanish rice - about 300 calories.
  • bodyzen
    bodyzen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Baked potatoes with garlic and steamed veggies including: bok choy, carrots, red onion, green bell pepper, banana pepper, edamame, broccoli, colliflower and zucchini. *drools*
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    its 1.30 am here & I am getting realllllyyy hungry reading about everybody's dinner!!! If i read one more ill raid my fridge n eat everything in sight!! gnit ppl!!!