Have You Heard This Before?

Options
"If you do what you've always done then you'll get what you've always got? OR the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?

On my run this morning I started thinking to myself, OMG this is the first time since I started running 4 month's ago that I've added sprint intervals to my training so that I can get faster, no wonder why my body is taking so long to transform. The thing is, I am adding distance, but if you are a runner, you know that after awhile your body hits auto pilot and it uses the same muscles and strain to get you through the last miles as it did the first miles, it's not working any harder.

It was a light bulb moment for me realizing that all this time I haven't been changing what I am doing, just how long I am doing it for. Is the same thing happening to you? Are you on autopilot with your eating habits (good or bad)? Has 4 months passed and your doing the same thing you were doing when you started this? Are you on autopilot with your workouts (still working it at the same intensity as you have been for at least the last month)? Are you on autopilot with your ATTITUDE (Only seeing the bad in what your doing and in your progress instead of the good)? Do you find yourself falling back into the same traps of the past that got you that whatever lb gain that you've been working off, well you know that's going to happen if you stay in the trap right? If you answered yes or maybe to any of these questions or you plain don't know...IT'S TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE!!! I challenge you to kick up your workouts for the rest of the week. Push yourself harder, go the distance, do something different and feel the burn the next day every day and DON"T STOP or take a rest day because you worked out hard the day before, TRANSFORM your body by pushing it to the next level and while your at it TRANSFORM your mind and make sure the thoughts you are thinking about what you are doing and your progress so far are POSITIVE, negative thoughts will only hold us back from the greatness that we deserve....READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. This is worth a million dollars because you can apply it to the entire outlook of your life and get off autopilot EVERYWHERE that isn't transforming :-)