Giving this another shot

janieF
janieF Posts: 17
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
So, I took a little hiatus from this site... I had a lot going on in my life, and then some really big changes came about and... I guess I sort of lost site of my goal here. I ended up gaining more weight as a result, and I am miserable. This was really encouraging before, and I have started actually GOING to the gym now, so I am praying that I can do this... I'm ready for some good change in my life.

Replies

• janieF
    janieF Posts: 17
    So, I took a little hiatus from this site... I had a lot going on in my life, and then some really big changes came about and... I guess I sort of lost site of my goal here. I ended up gaining more weight as a result, and I am miserable. This was really encouraging before, and I have started actually GOING to the gym now, so I am praying that I can do this... I'm ready for some good change in my life.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Welcome back to MFP janie:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Welcome! I wish you much success! :bigsmile:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Welcome Back :flowerforyou:

I wish you much luck and success with your weight loss journey. Im new to the site and so far I find that the people are very supportive and give you advice when you need it. The tools are also very helpful to me as well.

Your not in this alone, you have friends her at MPF to help you out along the way as well :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    bumpin
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome back!

I know you can do this!!

Best of luck!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member